I’m sure all of you have come up with new and unique ways to use your Reduxx TrimSuit to help you get to your health and fitness goals more quickly, and I thought I would share a few of the ways I have used my TrimSuit.
- I wear mine on cardio days at the gym (of course) while riding the stationary bike. A 45 minute bike ride at 16 mph while wearing the weighted suit is like a 1 hour 15 minute ride without the suit.
- Some days, to mix up my resistance training workout a bit, I wear my TrimSuit while working through the P90 exercise videos I purchased a long time ago. The workout is really great and works perfectly with the weighted suit. You will really feel the burn.
- I’m always working on something around my house and I like to wear my TrimSuit under my clothes while working on the lawn, the pool, cleaning the garage or even the attic. Climbing that ladder in the TrimSuit while holding heavy boxes over your head turns into a very intense workout.
- When my wife and I go for a walk around our neighborhood (2.5 mile trek), I always put on the TrimSuit under my clothes. It doesn’t make the walk too difficult but it does give me more benefit from the walk.
- Practicing golf at the driving range or even playing a few holes. Swinging a club while wearing the suit causes an effect of “muscle memory,” so that when you come back without the suit on, your swing is stronger and more controlled at the higher velocity. I’ve gained 30 yards on my drive just by practicing in my TrimSuit.
I hope these ideas are helpful to you in your pursuit of fitness and health. I also want to mention that Reduxx Trimsuit is on Facebook at Reduxx TrimSuit and on Google+ at +Reduxx TrimSuit. Please visit one or both of our pages and “Like” us or add us to your Google+ Circles. We would love to hear how you use your TrimSuit and keep up with your progress. We love our product and we hope you love it, too.
Tom Coleman, Managing Director