In my continuing posts regarding my Eternal Beach Body Workout routine from Men’s Fitness Magazine, I am going to cut a lot of the detailed directions for each exercise as you can refer to them if need be by viewing the other exercise blogs in the related posts section on the right. T.R. Goodman’s article and exercise program with the added resistance training provided by the Reduxx TrimSuit, a weighted exercise suit, has been extremely effective.
Here’s what I did in my Reduxx TrimSuit today:
Eternal Beach Body III – Workout A
NOTE: Repeat Circuit (Exercises 1-10) for 35 minutes before moving on to 11 & 12
- Exercise I: Jumping Jack | Reps: 20
- Exercise II: Pushup | Reps: 12
- Exercise III: Single-Leg Lunge On Bench (while holding 2 – 25lb weights) | Reps: 12 (Each Leg)
- Exercise IV: Dumbbell Curl (25lb) | Reps: 12
- Exercise V: Squat Thrust – This is really tough with the TrimSuit’s additional 10lbs | Reps: 12
- Exercise VI: Bent over Dumbbell Raise (25lb) | Reps: 12
- Exercise VII: Squat (50lb) | Reps: 12
- Exercise VIII: Lateral Bench Lunge – Again, very tough with 10 extra pounds on your body | Reps: 12 (Each Leg)
- Exercise IX: Jump Rope | Reps: Jump for 60 Seconds
- Exercise X: Dumbbell Kickback (25lb) | Reps: 12
End of Circuit
- Exercise XI: Swiss-Ball Crunch | Sets: 3 | Reps: 20 | Rest: 30-45 Seconds
- Exercise XII: Swiss-Ball Side Crunch | Sets: 3 | Reps: 20 | Rest: 30-45 Seconds
In 35 minutes, I was able to get through the circuit 3 ½ times. My Fitbit indicated that I burned 1130 calories, and of course, with the TrimSuit on, that number is about 18% higher or 1334 calories burned in only 35 minutes.
The TrimSuit holds the weight on your body securely via the weighted suit. The resistance training suit is form fitted and allows natural movement providing less risk of injury. Check back for another workout and call 1-800-434-3344 to get your Reduxx TrimSuit to provide a powerful resistance training suit to your workout!
Tom Coleman, Managing Director