The Eternal Beach Body Workout routine from Men’s Fitness Magazine has taken my workouts to new heights. T.R. Goodman’s article and exercise program has provided a great challenge to me. I decided to up the challenge by adding the Reduxx TrimSuit, a weighted exercise suit, to the workout routine and found it to be extremely beneficial.
Here’s what I did in my Reduxx TrimSuit, weighted exercise suit, today:
Eternal Beach Body III – Workout B
NOTE: Repeat Circuit (Exercises 1-10) for 35 minutes before moving on to 11 & 12
- Exercise I: Squat Thrust | Reps: 10
- Exercise II: Dumbbell Side Raise | Reps: 10
- Exercise III: Standing One-Arm Dumbbell Row | Reps: 10 (Each Leg)
- Exercise IV: Dumbbell Single-Leg Lunge on Bench | Reps: 10 (Each Leg)
- Exercise V: Lying Dumbbell Triceps Extension | Reps: 10
- Exercise VI: Squat Thrust | Reps: 10
- Exercise VII: Barbell Curl | Reps: 10
- Exercise VIII: Dumbbell Bench Press | Reps: 10
- Exercise IX: Squat Thrust | Reps: 10
- Exercise X: Dumbbell Side Raise | Reps: 10
End of Circuit
- Exercise XI: Straight-Knee Static Bridge | Sets: 3 | Reps: Hold for 120 Seconds | Rest: 30-45 Seconds
- Exercise XII: Straight-Knee Static Oblique |Sets: 3 | Reps: Hold for 120 Seconds | Rest: 30-45 Seconds
I don’t know if you noticed, but Squat Thrust was in the circuit 3 times. In 35 minutes, I was able to get through the circuit 3.2 times. That means I did 100 squat thrusts while wearing my weighted suit! My Fitbit indicated that I burned 1222 calories, and of course, with the TrimSuit on, that number is about 18% higher or 1442 calories burned in only 35 minutes.
The TrimSuit holds the weight on your body securely via the weighted suit. The resistance training suit is form fitted and allows natural movement providing less risk of injury. Check back for another workout and call 1-800-434-3344 to get your Reduxx TrimSuit to provide a powerful resistance training suit to your workout!
Tom Coleman, Managing Director